Welcome! It’s time to get excited. In this moment, you’re taking the first step toward transformational change and getting more of what you want in life.
Below is our Coaching Agreement that will support our work together. As a coach, I’m deeply passionate and committed to supporting you in creating YOUR desired results.
During our first session, we’ll explore your long term goals in more detail and create the foundation for all our future work together.
While coaching sessions are scheduled month-to-month, you’ll receive the most value from a long-term coaching relationship.
Ups and downs are a normal part of life, and the coaching process is no exception. The down cycle is where we do the most growth. The suggested minimum is 6-9 months of coaching to support you through the typical plateau period. Most clients work with their coach for a minimum of 1-2 years. Many clients continue the coaching relationship indefinitely.
Thanks to technology, coaching sessions typically take place over the phone or via Zoom video meetings for your convenience. I can sometimes be available for in person meetings at the local coffee shop of your choice.
For phone sessions, please call me at the time of our scheduled appointment. Ideally, please be in a quiet, comfortable place where you can give your undivided attention. This will ensure that you get the most out of each session.
Because my schedule tends to fill up in advance, it’s important that our calls start on time. If you cannot be reached within 5-10 minutes of our call’s scheduled start time, we may need to reschedule. Please provide at least 24 hours notice to cancel/reschedule an appointment.
Coaching sessions are typically 1 hour in length. Occasionally, you may find that you don’t need the full 60 minutes for a particular session. When this happens, you have the option to “bank” the unused minutes to use at a later date. I will track this for you.
As long as I’m not on vacation, I typically respond within 24 hours to any emails, calls or texts.
Coaching services are not in any way to be construed as, or a replacement for, psychotherapy, legal counsel, or medical advice. As the client, you are responsible for making your own decisions and creating results.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
1. Create a safe, judgement-free space for you to explore the highest and truest forms of who you are and discover what you want to create
2. Be a partner in expanding your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
3. Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
4. Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
5. Hold all content of our sessions in complete 100% confidentiality
6. Be an ongoing resource for you in accomplishing your intentions and declarations
7. Hold you accountable to what you say you want to accomplish - one of the highest levels of support and foundations of coaching.
I expect that you, as my client, will:
1. Cultivate a core honesty with yourself and be willing to explore
2. Commit yourself to intentions that are truly meaningful and significant to you
3. Be open to feedback, and keep me honestly informed as to what is and is not working for you in the coaching process and relationship
4. Take ownership for your progress, accomplishments and creating value
5. Be open to the process and willing to explore and stretch.