Welcome! It’s time to get excited. In this moment, you’re taking the first step toward transformational change and getting what you want in life.
Below is our Coaching Agreement that will support our work together. As a coach, I’m deeply passionate and committed to supporting you in creating YOUR desired results.
During our first session, we’ll explore your long term goals in more detail and create the foundation for all our future work together.
There are two aspects to our coaching.
The first includes what I call the “inner work”. This involves identifying the core beliefs, values, and habits currently creating your life experiences. It also involves clearly identifying and creating a powerful intention for what you want to create.
The second aspect is called the "outer work". This is the application, integration and action steps you will take toward your goals.
As your coach, I’ll help you to get in touch with your own inner wisdom - the part of you that knows exactly what you want and gives you clues every day about how to create it. Working with your desired outcomes, we’ll use those clues to take actions that lead to forwarding results.
While coaching sessions are scheduled and billed month-to-month, you’ll receive the most value from a long-term coaching relationship.
Ups and downs are a normal part of life, and the coaching process is no exception. The down cycle is where we do the most growth. The suggested bare minimum is 6-9 months of coaching to support you through the typical plateau period.
Most clients work with their coach for a minimum of 1-2 years. Many clients continue the coaching relationship indefinitely.
Coaching sessions take place over the phone for your convenience. I will call you at the scheduled start time. Please be ready and available by your phone. Ideally, please be in a quiet, comfortable place where you can give your undivided attention. This will ensure that you get the most out of each session.
Because my schedule tends to fill up in advance with multiple calls per day, it’s important that our calls start on time. If you cannot be reached within 5-10 minutes of our call’s scheduled start time, we may need to reschedule.
Coaching calls are typically 1 hour in length. Occasionally, you may find that you don’t need the full 60 minutes for a particular session. When this happens, you have the option to “bank” the unused minutes to use at a later date. I will track this for your convenience.
As long as I’m not on vacation, I will respond within 24 hours to any emails, calls or texts.
You’ll receive an email containing a PayPal invoice for your first coaching session(s). Payment is due in full prior to the scheduled date of your first coaching call.
If you don’t have a PayPal account or you prefer to pay with a debit/credit card instead, simply follow these steps: open the email, click “View and Pay Invoice”, then click “Pay Now”, then click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
Moving forward, you’ll continue to receive a PayPal invoice in your email inbox at the beginning of each month. Payment for the entire month’s coaching sessions is due in full prior to the date of that month’s first coaching call.
Coaching services are not in any way to be construed as, or a replacement for, psychotherapy, legal counsel, or medical advice. As the client, you are responsible for making your own decisions and creating results.
By completing this form and clicking the “Yes, I Agree” button below, you agree not to hold me, or any company I’m affiliated with, liable for any outcomes resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
1. Create a safe, judgement-free space for you to explore the highest and truest forms of who you are and discover what you want to create
2. Be a partner in expanding your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
3. Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
4. Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
5. Hold all content of our sessions in complete 100% confidentiality
6. Be an ongoing resource for you in accomplishing your intentions and declarations
7. Hold you accountable to what you say you want to accomplish - one of the highest levels of support and foundations of coaching.
I expect that you, as my client, will:
1. Cultivate a core honesty with yourself and be willing to explore
2. Commit yourself to intentions that are truly meaningful and significant to you
3. Be open to feedback, and keep me honestly informed as to what is and is not working for you in the coaching process and relationship
4. Take ownership for your progress, accomplishments and creating value
5. Be open to the process and willing to explore and stretch.
I believe you were born with everything you need to succeed in this lifetime. It’s within you already. As your coach, I’m here to help you draw that out.